Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Much Does It Cost? Each niche and industry has different pricing. Nonetheless, we offer affordable packages for all sizes of companies.
2. Can I Stop or Start Campaigns At Any Time? We require a 24-hour notice to stop or start any campaign. If you contact us after business hours please note the stop-start of any campaign will take effect on the next business day. For instance, if you need to stop a campaign and you contact us on Saturday the campaign will not be stopped until Monday. Please email email@example.com
3. Are The Calls or Leads Shared? No! Our marketing is 100% Exclusive.
4. How Soon Can I Expect To Start Receiving Calls or Leads? All campaigns are different! Although many of our campaigns start generating calls and leads in 24-48 hrs, it can take up to 7 days for calls and leads to start coming in based on the offer you are running.
5. What Happens If I Don't Close The Sale? We cannot control the sales you make or don't make. It's important that you have an internal sales process in place prior to working with us.
6. Change Campaign Location or Territory? We apply a $199 fee to change any campaign location from the original location agreed upon.
7. Can I Choose Specific Locations Where I Want Calls & Leads? Yes. However, you may still receive calls and leads outside of your immediate target area. Our policy is any call or lead is considered valid if it is within 25 Miles As the Crow Flies from your start point or up to an hour commute.
8. What Happens If The Customer Changes Their Mind? Customers are entailed to change their minds at any point in the sales process. This can be before, during, or after your appointment with them. Again, this is an internal process with your business. It's important you have a contingency plan for future marketing efforts to offer additional services in the future for all customers and potential customers.
9. What Happens If The Customer Fills Out a Contact Form and I Can't Reach Them? It's the business's responsibility to call, text, and email each contact form they receive to ensure they are touching all points of contact. Nonetheless, sometimes people accidentally put the wrong phone number and can be reached via email. If you are unable to reach the lead please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we will attempt the same communication strategy. If we are able to reach the person there will not be a return for the lead.
10. What Happens If I am Calling From a Non-Local Phone Number? Many people don't answer calls they don't know. If you are offering local services and cannot reach a lead due to using a non-local area code phone number we hold no responsibility. In our experience with taking calls for clients and calling leads, we've been able to reach 100% of all the leads that have inquired.
11. What Happens If I Miss a Call and The Person Has Hired Someone Else For The Service? We recommend hiring someone to take incoming calls. Due to the way we generate calls the customer's intent level is extremely high, which means they don't want to wait. Chances are if you miss a phone call the customer may hire someone else. Since we cannot control the answering of your business phone we don't have a return policy for calls you miss or go to voicemail. It's your responsibility to make sure all calls are answered.
12. What Happens If The Person Says They Called By Accident? Anyone who calls you that isn't looking or inquiring about services will not be considered a lead. Please email email@example.com
*Note our team will reach out to the lead for quality assurance.